Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 9 -- Christi

Oh boy, yesterday was NUTS! Too busy to blog! But a strange thing happened! The only thing I ate yesterday was a large salad and some flax crackers...and strangely, I was hungry, but it didn't really bother me! I ate two pieces of sprouted grain toast before bed to calm my aching stomach, but I didn't cave to any crazy cravings, so I'm SUPER excited about that! On top of that achievement, the more I clean out my system, the more alive, aware, and energetic I feel! It's really incredible!

I'm moving up the dosage on the cleanse. It's been really easy so far. If you're looking for a cleanse that doesn't hole you up in your house for 2 days straight making mad dashes for the bathroom, this is definitely a good one for you! Carrying on with life as usual has been easy.

And carry on I must...more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment