Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 12 -- Christi

Tried the "Green Lemonade" today and I have to say, not a huge fan! I will be attempting it one more time with a PEELED lemon (the recipe SAID you didn't have to peel it!) and if that doesn't work, then I'm going to be moving on to the next green smoothie recipe. Here's me with my best "It's Yummy" grin, but don't fall for it...I only got down about 4 ounces even after adding honey to take the edge off!!
Other than that, things are going amazingly well. I feel great. I'm running on less than 4 hours of sleep right now, I worked out this morning, but I feel clear headed, awake and energetic. It's really a strange feeling!

1 comment:

  1. I like the green lemonade better using celery instead of the romaine. I also cut back on the lemon, using only a third then adding about half a beet. The beet gives it gives it such a great color and also improves the flavor a bit too.

    ReplyDelete